Thank you for having me!

Tropicalfishdaddy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

Thank you all for the opportunity to introduce myself and let you know my background in the hobbie. I just purchased a Waterbox 130.4 after a 5 year hiatus from my last mixed reef tank. I am so pumped to be back in the game and to be able to use all this new equipment and my experience from my first tank. My first tank was a 73 gal bow front with a siphon over the back and a acrylic sump that I made from a kit on ebay. I ran that tank for 3 years with mixed coral and a variety of reef safe fish. I eventually had to find new homes for all the living inhabitants based on bringing in a piece of live rock with an aiptasia out break that I fought for some time with me never wining the battle. I have also lost fish due to not quarenting and have dealt with ich. Anyway today is a new start and I will be learning from my mistakes and the help of all of you! This tank I plan on using dry rock and quarintening everything coral and fish! I Look forward to picking all of your brains for experience, knowledge and sharing the progress of the Waterbox 130.4 .

Thanks

74680765_2511187065642627_8777024454040485888_n.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new