Thank YOU for Thanksgiving!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kongar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kongar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
317
Reaction score
484
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R. With Thanksgiving approaching I wanted to say THANK YOU for all the help I've received on this forum. In the past year and a half - you guys have helped me:
  1. Properly fill my AIO tank
  2. Set a proper lighting schedule and PAR
  3. Improve my flow with a variable flow nozzle
  4. Cure my clowns of parasites (they came very close to dead)
  5. Solve a massive dino problem
  6. Teach me how to test properly
  7. Recommended the best CUC in the hobby - my tuxedo urchin
  8. Educate me on various pieces of gear and their use
You all are invaluable, and for this community - I am Thankful! Happy Thanksgiving all!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new