Thank you for the add

Jim1541

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
16
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a successful (fish only aquarium) 30 years ago and was doing great until everything crashed, unknown to me until after breaking down the tank I discovered a hand full of pennies in the sump, no one in the house had any idea who might have put them there 10, 8 and 2yr old kids at the time. being Father's Day and 30 years ago it doesn't matter, 6 months ago I got the bug a started the 125-gallon tank again. it been doing great fish and corals. this hobby has come so far since then, my question to you guys is I recently purchased an Apex pro and setup started off great until I got to the feed schedule. I'm not a computer genius by any means is there a simplified way to stop and start multipole pumps and skimmer at deferent times with-in each feed?
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Well this is cool YOu asked a question; " is there a simplified way to stop and start multipole pumps and skimmer at deferent times with-in each feed?" & @Reefer Matt roles out with a guide to help you navigate the Apex programming world. I can't help you, but I can wish you a healthy

WELCOME TO REEF2REEF!
Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole


How about another GIF?


sweet bro GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new