Thank you Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
205
Location
Liverpool, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lord,

Even though I am unemployed.

You have provided a way for me to
be able to give presents to my family.

Thank you,

Amen
 
As my girl freind always say's " Just have faith and trust and he help you"
 
Good to no the lord is keeping your head above water Harry.

I fell so Lucky'' that i have had plenty of work for my 2 sons that work
for me and myself
 
Last edited:
Thank you all.

The glory truly goes to God.

I will admit it is humbling to know that I truly
do not deserve the blessings he gives me.
 
Yes thank you Lord for all of your goodness!
 
AWESOME! PLEASE DO NOT substitute X for Christ in Christmas.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new