Thank you Marco & Vinny

Scythanith

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
258
Location
Saskatchewan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to comment on the noticeable increase in customer support for the GHL platform and say a whole hearted thank you to GHL, Matthias, Vinny & Marco! I was definitely at odds with GHL and it's customer support at one point, becoming frustrated with being repeatedly told "it's simple, it's intuitive" but never really getting the step by step support that I have been seeing lately.

I will continue buying GHL products :)

Just wanted to say thanks!
 
Nice comments. I know Marco personally and I know he's taking it very seriously. Glad the hard work is being noticed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new