Thank you MrCob!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LatinKing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LatinKing

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
954
Reaction score
230
Location
Spring Hill, NPR
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Firstly, I want to thank Rob for the purchase of a Bonded Adult Pair ORA Midnight male and Platinum female....ONLY...one word "beautiful" I will call them..."Ying & Yang.
Thank you my friend, and I'm very satisfied with the purchase! Funny thing, I had PM Rob that I was looking for a single clownfish, and with great salesmenship he sold me a second pair! Previous pair was a Black Ice...awesome pair any day now will start to laying eggs.
I paid top dollar, he is not cheap but purchasing from him, your getting healthy adults and beautiful clownfish with beautiful markings.
Overall experience, numero #1 he answer his e-mails and text you if he is not driving..LOL
Thank you for the great service!
J
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new