Thank you Roger & Tunze!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hendrix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hendrix

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
61
Location
Columbus, OHIO
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You Roger & Tunze for GREAT customer service!

Had an issue with a new purchase from a source that historically provided exceptional customer service. I was a little disappointed in that service today and reached out directly to Tunze. Roger was great and went above and beyond to assist me and make it simple.

I was a long time Tunze client that went and cheated on them, I’m back now.

I appreciate the quality, simplicity, 5 year warranty, and great service. Sometimes you forget that great service is critical in the value equation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new