Thank You!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R, some of you might have seen that I was the recipient of the "September 2015 Reef2Reef Site Supporter Giveaway" this time around. I would like to have this go to someone that has been a truly real inspiration to me, @steve&mari . Steve you don't know this but, you have given me strength to deal with a similar issue my Father is facing and I really hope you will accept this as a small personal thank you!

Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful.

Stay strong my friend!

@Mike&Terry @revhtree

Last edited:

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well thank you for the kind words. I'm very fortunate to be a small part of this great community. I am so sorry you're facing similar path on life's journey. I will be praying for your father and family. I truly believe we can all be a support and inspiration to each other here. I know I've been given a smile by someone here when down a tip when having trouble and most importantly friends and prayers thru trying times. Thank you again for all the kind words over the years and support you my friends here have provided our family.

Zoanthkid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As Steve's son, I would also like to say how cool it is of you to do this. Kind of restores my faith in the world. Or, should I say it reminds me once again how great the reefing community proves itself to be. I wish the circumstances were different, but I am glad that my dad has been able to be a support and inspiration for you and your family through these unfortunate times. I will also be praying for you, your father, and the rest of your family.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back