Thank You!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R, some of you might have seen that I was the recipient of the "September 2015 Reef2Reef Site Supporter Giveaway" this time around. I would like to have this go to someone that has been a truly real inspiration to me, @steve&mari . Steve you don't know this but, you have given me strength to deal with a similar issue my Father is facing and I really hope you will accept this as a small personal thank you!

Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful.

Stay strong my friend!

@Mike&Terry @revhtree
 
Last edited:
Well thank you for the kind words. I'm very fortunate to be a small part of this great community. I am so sorry you're facing similar path on life's journey. I will be praying for your father and family. I truly believe we can all be a support and inspiration to each other here. I know I've been given a smile by someone here when down a tip when having trouble and most importantly friends and prayers thru trying times. Thank you again for all the kind words over the years and support you my friends here have provided our family.
 
As Steve's son, I would also like to say how cool it is of you to do this. Kind of restores my faith in the world. Or, should I say it reminds me once again how great the reefing community proves itself to be. I wish the circumstances were different, but I am glad that my dad has been able to be a support and inspiration for you and your family through these unfortunate times. I will also be praying for you, your father, and the rest of your family.
 
Thats awesome truly from the heart.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new