143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we start winding down our week and enter Memorial Day weekend let us think of those who gave all. This weekend is not just about a barbecue or long weekend. It is about remembering the ones that made the ultimate sacrifice allowing us to enjoy our freedoms.​

Happy-Memorial-Day-Quotes.jpg

Billdogg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we start winding down our week and enter Memorial Day weekend let us think of those who gave all. This weekend is not just about a barbecue or long weekend. It is about remembering the ones that made the ultimate sacrifice allowing us to enjoy our freedoms.​

Happy-Memorial-Day-Quotes.jpg

^^^This^^^

tks for posting a reminder

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was very fortunate to have served during a time of peace, when we were not at war somewhere on this earth.

I personally have the highest amount of respect, gratitude, and sympathy for all who have lost loved ones serving in our military.

Like what was posted above, please take a moment to think about those we have lost, so that we as a country can enjoy the freedoms we have.

I have been to almost every continent, and believe me when I say, you have no idea how good we have here in the United States of America until you have been somewhere, where everyone has nothing.

Salute!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you to all who paid the ultimate sacrifice and thank you to all who are serving and who have served!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back