Thank you

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie069
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!!

f898731211184dca06f52005d7d0a166.gif
 
About ur quote near ur name about being nice. I’ve always told my kids when I was on TV. It’s nice to be important. But it’s More important to be Nice

That's awesome. I always told my kids while they were young...you may end up not liking me but I refused to raise jerks! Happy to report at 27 and 24, they're lovely young ladies and they still like me...lol.
 
About ur quote near ur name about being nice. I’ve always told my kids when I was on TV. It’s nice to be important. But it’s More important to be Nice
WELCOME to R2R! If I had kids, that's what I would tell them. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your tank or proposed tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new