Thankful for this forum

TomTheSeagull

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
51
Location
Mooresville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I've been researching starting a reef tank for several months and this Reef2Reef has been a big help in that. So thanks!
I'm in North Carolina. Iv'e previously had freshwater tanks for many years with the largest being 55 gallon, but stoped doing that to prepare for a move 10 years ago. Iv'e always wanted a saltwater tank so here we go - hopefully.

I'm currently thinking to start up something in the ~70 gallon range. More research first though!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello,
I've been researching starting a reef tank for several months and this Reef2Reef has been a big help in that. So thanks!
I'm in North Carolina. Iv'e previously had freshwater tanks for many years with the largest being 55 gallon, but stoped doing that to prepare for a move 10 years ago. Iv'e always wanted a saltwater tank so here we go - hopefully.

I'm currently thinking to start up something in the ~70 gallon range. More research first though!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 
Hello,
I've been researching starting a reef tank for several months and this Reef2Reef has been a big help in that. So thanks!
I'm in North Carolina. Iv'e previously had freshwater tanks for many years with the largest being 55 gallon, but stoped doing that to prepare for a move 10 years ago. Iv'e always wanted a saltwater tank so here we go - hopefully.

I'm currently thinking to start up something in the ~70 gallon range. More research first though!
Welcome!
 
Welcome and we’re thankful for you!!
 
Hello,
I've been researching starting a reef tank for several months and this Reef2Reef has been a big help in that. So thanks!
I'm in North Carolina. Iv'e previously had freshwater tanks for many years with the largest being 55 gallon, but stoped doing that to prepare for a move 10 years ago. Iv'e always wanted a saltwater tank so here we go - hopefully.

I'm currently thinking to start up something in the ~70 gallon range. More research first though!

Hello Tom!

Welcome to the forum...

What kind of fish do you want to keep? Answer that question first, then you can design your build around those fish.

Good luck!
Dom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new