Thankful for this forum

Scott Muncy8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking forward in having a place to chat fish. I love this hobby and I still have so much to learn. My name is Scott from Texas. I have a 100 gallon mixed reef and a 72 gallon corner bowfront mixed reef tank.
 
Welcome to R2R Scott!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R Scott from Texas. We'd love to hear a little more about your tanks, including some pictures so we know they are real...lol.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

We're going to need some photos of your tanks! :D
 
Welcome to R2R, glad to have you here.:)
And BTW we love pictures :D
 
Welcome to R2R Scott!!
 
Welcome to R2R, glad to have you here.:)
And BTW we love pictures :D

I'm trying to do everything from my phone. I posted pictures and they appear but I do not see anywhere to click to send them onto the page so I can share.
 
Welcome and hope you like it here.Tanks look nice.
 
Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing them:D
 
Great looking tanks. That anemone is huge!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new