Thanks Avast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtech07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dtech07

SPS LOVER!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
18
Location
Lakewood, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jason from Avast for a great product.
tehu9e7u.jpg
mehe2a8e.jpg
vanuvu4y.jpg
zuhysate.jpg

You'll have to excuse me I have some picture taking to do lol.
 
Great top downs.
I really need to get one of those.
 
Item, tax, and shipping $58. I don't have time to make one so this was the best route to go for me.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new