Thanks BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris1559
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chris1559

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Mitchell Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this from the UPS guy. My first RODI unit. Pretty excited. No more trips to my lfs with buckets. Now my hands will be free to carry live stock.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386204774.226952.jpg
 
I know the feeling and was excited to get my first RO/DI unit. I now tell everyone that an RO/DI unit should be your first purchase getting into the hobby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new