Thanks for having me

KarenFrye

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Karen. I have had freshwater tanks my whole life, a reef tank for a little over 6, and a seahorse tank for almost 2. Seahorses have proven to be the most challenging but I love them so it is well worth it.
D492EE0D-C4E5-40B2-94C3-31356A042DCC.jpeg
94A38F5C-F8C8-4A0B-9BB8-04A8186F2458.jpeg
91764628-3A65-4AE7-B102-AB2F1EE70A60.jpeg
27457DDF-57A3-4A46-88C5-DD6B328700E8.jpeg
FF068C26-5E4F-4AC8-9DBF-9D51FD6778DF.jpeg
DA25C42C-4A2D-4034-9E5A-A36BAF80D10A.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new