Thanks for the add!!

leenewcastle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, thankyou so much for the add. Totally new to this page and the hobby. I'm currently doing my research for a couple year believe it or not and building my tank bit by bit. I have 55lr tank I'm just enjoying taking my time. Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Thanks
Lee
 
Welcome to R2R and your newest addiction. You're already heeding my advice which would be taking your time and doing your research!!! If you have questions along the way, just ask as there are a great number of willing and able folks here to help. You should start a build thread to share your journey.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/
 
Hello Lee!!
image.jpeg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post pics!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new