Thanks for the add!

Howdy and welcome to R2R!!

0D13708A-5B55-4D91-B4F7-29BAC87E9C04.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice tank!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome

You will like the hybrid fixture. I have the 60. Great built product. You will have tons of options for spectrum now. Tank looks great keep us posted.


1587856238443.gif
 
Thanks for the encouragement. I may drop the Kessels and just run the Hydra's with the T5's. Should be a enough I think so I can repurpose the Kessils. Shimmer is amazing with them though!
 
Thanks. Sorry for the multiple replies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new