Thanks for the add

IMG_1807.JPG
 
I'm excited to be here. Fairly new (again) to the hobby. But excited to have a tank up and going again.
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.
 
So spill, What do you have? What are you getting? What has you the most excited?
I got my 75 going again shortly after the 1st. Been out of it for a decade so just excited in general for the process. Things got too hard to maintain when the babies came. Now they are older and can help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new