Thanks for the add

IMG_1807.JPG
 
I'm excited to be here. Fairly new (again) to the hobby. But excited to have a tank up and going again.
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.
 
So spill, What do you have? What are you getting? What has you the most excited?
I got my 75 going again shortly after the 1st. Been out of it for a decade so just excited in general for the process. Things got too hard to maintain when the babies came. Now they are older and can help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new