Thanks for the add

Welcome, already envious of the bubble coral. Looks great

1589062680706.gif
 
I’m not new to reef aquariums but just updated from an acrylic 55 with a hodgepodge of filtering methods. I wasn’t happy with it at all. In January 2020, I ordered a Waterbox 100.3, with all the bells and whistles, and had it professionally installed. I couldn’t be happier with the set up. I was able to transfer fish, corals and water from old tank to new. Now I’m just trying to pack it with fish and corals so it doesn’t look so “barren”!

I also have an Innovative Marine 20G Nano, freshwater, planted...as if I don’t have enough to do!

1C3B89C9-91B1-47DD-BE43-0A5C0FBAB3D8.jpeg 163BF5C8-11C5-4D17-AF85-5151FDEC3236.jpeg A8E261CD-0EB0-410D-B6FA-D70DFA606258.jpeg 6A865E47-7ABB-4388-AC8B-1E8A33E7E896.jpeg 6742E3DF-1175-4B97-A2F7-3E06BD903A98.jpeg 31DCA281-46F4-4B41-BEE9-916D8F0BDC3A.jpeg FED3D594-344D-415D-ADD7-9428F18AAB1A.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Some nice corals there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new