Thanks for the awesome chalices!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rskillz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rskillz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
273
Reaction score
2
Location
Augusta, Ga
Got my order in today and I'm very, very pleased.

The packaging, customer service, corals, and process was first class.

You guys are truly the chalice kings. Will be ordering more soon! =)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new