• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thanks for the Frags Aquatic Obsessed... Grade A Stuff

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dimitrge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a few pieces from these guys and couldn't be happier! They have Grade A choice stuff. Ill def. be getting more chalices from them. Thanks again

reefhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1

I could not ask for more from a vendor.
1. Chalice was accurately represented
2. No fresh cut, from my understanding it had been growing for around a year
3. Received frag 24 hours after payment
4. Very healthy, delivered via Fedex on time but could not get into tank until 6pm. Chalice was completely fine due to the good packing methods
5. Fast and prompt replies to PMs
6. Vendor checked to make sure everything was okay.

There is only a few vendors I would buy from again and this is one just got added to the list. Thank you for the Tyree Pink WM!!!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats getting that tyree pink wm. wish I was I little sooner. Still got some great stuff from them

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1

I could not ask for more from a vendor.
1. Chalice was accurately represented
2. No fresh cut, from my understanding it had been growing for around a year
3. Received frag 24 hours after payment
4. Very healthy, delivered via Fedex on time but could not get into tank until 6pm. Chalice was completely fine due to the good packing methods
5. Fast and prompt replies to PMs
6. Vendor checked to make sure everything was okay.

There is only a few vendors I would buy from again and this is one just got added to the list. Thank you for the Tyree Pink WM!!!

You are very welcome AJ, you certainly picked up an amazing piece.

Congrats getting that tyree pink wm. wish I was I little sooner. Still got some great stuff from them

No worries Kevin, you did pretty well yourself. LOL

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 128 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back