Thanks for the polite welcome

  • Thread starter Thread starter Burcu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Burcu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am Burcu (Mrs), joining from Turkey, Istanbul. :) I have a 120 gallon reef tank, which is approximately completing first year. I have been fallowing this forum for a while, and decided to be more active. I wish a salty happy day to everyone and I am going to introduce my tank soon.

Burcu
 
Welcome to R2R and have a great reefing day yourself. I will go look for your tank page:)
 
image.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R Burcu! So glad to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new