Thanks for the warm welcome!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DubDr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DubDr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little back ground. I've just started in this hobby my tank has been up for about 6 months now. It has been a learning process to say the least. I have 120 gallon with an RS 200 sump. I currently have the hardiest fish known to man. My pride is my Niger Trigger we have been through a lot. I have 2 clowns, a long tentacle anemone, purple fire fish, yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp pair, sailfin blenny, diamond goby, and a cleaner shrimp. I have struggled at keeping tangs or angels alive. I do have cheap easy coral to start with. I have a Kenya tree, some xenia, star polyps, and an orange Gregorian I think it's called.

42C05BD1-A757-4DF4-A1E1-1280EC343266.jpg


IMG_1679.JPG
 
Nice Coraline growth, Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new