Thanks for the welcomes!

emperata

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
53
Location
earth
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I killed my first copperband and royal gramma when l was fourteen. I’ve always felt a moral responsibility to those species since. I currently keep two grammas and other things in a 40g. The landlord discovered my 135 g and gave me an ultimatum. Say “downsize”. I’m also very fond of angels but l avoid corals-out of budget. Hello to all you fellow fish heads!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I killed my first copperband and royal gramma when l was fourteen. I’ve always felt a moral responsibility to those species since. I currently keep two grammas and other things in a 40g. The landlord discovered my 135 g and gave me an ultimatum. Say “downsize”. I’m also very fond of angels but l avoid corals-out of budget. Hello to all you fellow fish heads!
Welcome!

Sorry for your past losses. When I had 5 saltwater tanks going I was renting - to say I damaged the wood floors would be an understatement... glad you were allowed to downsize!

Glad you joined
 
At some point in time we have all lost fish, some our fault others for reasons beyond our control. Those who learn from mistakes go on to have fish thrive for years if not decades.
Welcome aboard, this is a great place to be!!!
ZomboMeme 23022021131910.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new