Thanks for the welcomes!

emperata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I killed my first copperband and royal gramma when l was fourteen. I’ve always felt a moral responsibility to those species since. I currently keep two grammas and other things in a 40g. The landlord discovered my 135 g and gave me an ultimatum. Say “downsize”. I’m also very fond of angels but l avoid corals-out of budget. Hello to all you fellow fish heads!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I killed my first copperband and royal gramma when l was fourteen. I’ve always felt a moral responsibility to those species since. I currently keep two grammas and other things in a 40g. The landlord discovered my 135 g and gave me an ultimatum. Say “downsize”. I’m also very fond of angels but l avoid corals-out of budget. Hello to all you fellow fish heads!
Welcome!

Sorry for your past losses. When I had 5 saltwater tanks going I was renting - to say I damaged the wood floors would be an understatement... glad you were allowed to downsize!

Glad you joined

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At some point in time we have all lost fish, some our fault others for reasons beyond our control. Those who learn from mistakes go on to have fish thrive for years if not decades.
Welcome aboard, this is a great place to be!!!
ZomboMeme 23022021131910.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back