Thanks to Rev

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks for all you're doing for CTARS. I've seen R2R advertise for our club everyday on Facebook. And I've seen you post topics and link back to threads in our club forum. It's very awesome. Thank you!!!
 
You are very welcome!! mdbannister also has a hand in this as well! I have been paying for ads to drive hobbyist in your area here to your forum. :D Thank y'all for trusting us with your club.
 
:All I have to say is what took everyone so long to come here. I checked the forum often to see what was going on and usually nothing onthe clubs page. Now everyone is over here they seem so much happier. Thanks to the whole r2r staff for welcoming us
 
liked . I think there are still a few hold outs on the old site still making new posts. I have gone over to look but have not been posting there.
 
Its a big club i know they wanted to make sure most were onboard....oh and thanks Rev.
 
Wow... this is great! thx Rev!
CTARS.JPG
 
I had no idea about the move. I read the renaming the forum post and couldn't figure it out...
 
My wife left her FB page logged in. She's going to be wondering why all this reef2reef stuff keeps showing up on her fb page. lol
 
Thanks to you too, mdbannister!

No problem! We are super glad to have you guys here!

...be sure to check out the FB page around...say 6 PM EST today... 1smile1
 
Very Cool!!!

Thanks R2R and everyone making this happen!
R2RFacebookPost.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new