Thanks Wet Pets Hawaii

  • Thread starter Thread starter gioNVA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gioNVA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
346
Reaction score
166
Location
No. Virginia
Just want to say thanks to Les. Our club made a group purchase from the latest sale. Got an awesome deal on a trio of flame wrasses. They arrived healthy and are all already eating flakes/pellets. Thanks again and I will try to post photos when I have time.
 
I got the stars in that group buy. They are doing great! Thanks LES!
 
Nice and I got a pair of Flame Wrasses too and they ate while they were in the bag! I wish I got trio.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new