THANKYOU

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I have never really won anything in my entire life. Since joining reef2reef and starting my incredible journey into the complicated hobby that we know as reefing I have one three separate contests. Not that the first two were not amazing, but this last one a trip to Florida for reefapalooza is just out of my realm of comprehension. I am still having trouble accepting that I have won this with one day before the trip. This forum is one of the best things that I have done not only for my reef but in general. I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved. From the creator of reef2reef to the mods to the sponsors to the people to everyone involved. Thank you from the bottom of my heart I truly appreciate all that you all have done for me. And I hope that I can give back a small percentage of the help and joy that I have derived from being here.

Sincerely Joshua pond
(Wiz)

20170319_192029.jpg

20170216_115935.jpg
 
Hey guys,
I have never really won anything in my entire life. Since joining reef2reef and starting my incredible journey into the complicated hobby that we know as reefing I have one three separate contests. Not that the first two were not amazing, but this last one a trip to Florida for reefapalooza is just out of my realm of comprehension. I am still having trouble accepting that I have won this with one day before the trip. This forum is one of the best things that I have done not only for my reef but in general. I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved. From the creator of reef2reef to the mods to the sponsors to the people to everyone involved. Thank you from the bottom of my heart I truly appreciate all that you all have done for me. And I hope that I can give back a small percentage of the help and joy that I have derived from being here.

Sincerely Joshua pond
(Wiz)

20170319_192029.jpg

20170216_115935.jpg

Your awesome man! congratulations and well deserved!
 
Congratulations Wiz that is awesome. FYI the weather is going to be nice this weekend.
 
@Wiz I'm still so stoked that you won the contest! I was just thinking about you today, how you won and what a great forum this is to offer such a unique opportunity. Maybe I'll run into you this weekend?

Congratulations Wiz that is awesome. FYI the weather is going to be nice this weekend.

I am very happy to see this. I was going to check the weather forecast today and totally forgot :rolleyes:.
 
@Wiz I'm still so stoked that you won the contest! I was just thinking about you today, how you won and what a great forum this is to offer such a unique opportunity. Maybe I'll run into you this weekend?



I am very happy to see this. I was going to check the weather forecast today and totally forgot :rolleyes:.
78 is the high for Saturday, tomorrow it is going to be 90 in the shade;)
 
Cant wait! The wife and i are so excited. Hope to meet all who go. :)
 
I think I just melted..... Know what the humidity is going to be like?
90 in the shade with approximately 98.4% humidity, just a typical May for us :p. Oh and when it rains don't expect it to cool off, it just steams instead :cool:
Congratulations Wiz, hope you guys have a great time
 
In other words, I will be a friz monster this weekend. That is why I do not live in Florida nor do I have any intention to do so.
 
We as a forum WIN with members like you!
 
Congrats:) that's so awesome! I agree.. there is nothing better than this forum and everyone on it.. I honestly can't wait for the daily email to hop on and see all the new posts:) have fun.. wish I could go..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new