Thaw formula 1 or 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hallowhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
1,556
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do yall listen to directions and not thaw? Ive always thawed my marine cuisine but not thawing would save a lot of time
 
I actually grab a cube with my tongs and shake it under the water to let some of the food disperse. If I don’t use a whole cube, I just put the remaining frozen bit into a plastic cup and put it back into the freezer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new