The 1 Fish in 33 Gallon Thread

PachoGinetai

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
75
Reaction score
20
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo community,

most of my Tanks are coral only ✌

But... In the future I will Add one fish to my 33gal reef. So I need some suggestions.

Its a long reef, not a cube.

I prefear beefy fish

But, ive you have to put only 1 fish in 33gal, which would you choose?

Thanks for your Ideas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new