the 120

twotangs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
83
Location
Shermans Dale PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though I would say Hi and post a few recent pics.
Post1-.jpg
post3-.jpg
Post5-.jpg
Butterfly.jpg
Cauliflower.jpg
 
it is a Klein butterfly, it has been in there for almost two years. No problems. I use an auto feeder which feeds twice a day, I think that helps too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new