The 150 gallon build is here!

Mikey Mane The Flare

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I found a 150 gallon for 80$ with a stand so I checked it out. All looked good it was made in 2011 needed to be re siliconed but for 80$ I couldn’t walk away. Down side it’s not drilled:/ but my LFS said they would drill it for 30$ a hole if I buy the eshopps overflow witch I would like. I will be posting pics here
 
Here is the tank next to my 80 pound American bull dog. 4’x2’x2.5’tall
0121B38F-F7BC-483B-936D-C540657A2510.png
 
Getting ready for silicone! Just did a Vinegar wash/razor blading. Washed out real good with hose
7F4BD841-DE5C-48EA-8DB2-2854107BA99F.jpeg
A0F96A8F-7441-413B-A280-BB8F4D706814.jpeg
 
Where is what we plan to move out of. We are out growing the 55 gal very quickly it’s been running for almost 2 years now and pieced together slowly still a work in progress lol. Are you ever “done with your tank? I feel like there is always some new equipment I wanna add or find out I need lol
16D90193-0C59-4FAA-B6F0-3DFF0CE7E093.jpeg
7F276CAE-B5C6-4376-85A8-F3F2AA9D1BAA.jpeg
39C6D88A-286B-4157-8181-EF7994C9A023.jpeg
6F8FDC1B-B66B-487F-8813-1EFDA3E3E761.jpeg
0C60501C-96AB-478A-B919-B4BFD1F4B59E.jpeg
 
5A2B14F5-6EFE-44F0-8030-D5D4859FC29C.jpeg
Hydor smart wave came in today! Tried it out in the 55 gal but it was to much power. So I washed them off and put them up for the 150 lol I think it will be perfect
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new