The 5 day Build by: Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
1,503
Reaction score
4,049
Location
Barrie Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B1.jpg


Well.....

I just got off the phone with team at ELOS. They have challenged me to take one of there absolute stands and make it remarkable in 5 days or less.

They will need the stand for MACNA this year and with shipping time calculated that leaves me 5 days to make something that is not only remarkable but also functional. I think i am going to need all 5 days...

This is what we are starting with.
1.jpg


Some of the key features I would like to include are the following:

1. Wire management system with a controller mounting solution.

2. Clean style.

3. Functional space to actually run a reef tank.

4. LED's a lot of LED's.

5. Branding.

6. Painting stuff.

7. 3D stuff.

8...

That is about it right now... I honestly haven't even looked much into this and will be flying by the seat of my pants.

Start date is this Monday the 19th of August 2019 - Shipping date is 23rd of August 2019.. Did i mention this has to flat pack...
 
Last edited:
You will make something simple and classy like Elos look like .. and it will be Exceptional ... let's go !!
When I hear Elos, I think of Italian designed Yachts ;) No pressure Elder.....
1565902265682.png
1565902295098.png
1565902436571.png
 
And do you know ELOS work also in the Yacht Industry in Italy , we support with our lighting system ..
I'll have to take a few notes for the beneteau catalog...
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new