The Acropora Guide

  • Thread starter Thread starter VTBig053
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VTBig053

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
626
Location
Northern Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else familiar with this site?

https://acroporaguide.com/

I just stumbled across it while searching for info/photos on a coral. Am I late to the party/is this old news? Hah. I've never seen it before.

I love the idea and think there are some hobbyists here on R2R that could help contribute with info and photos. However, there is no information on the site regarding who owns/produces it.

Just curious if anyone has any more info on the site.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new