The Angel Lovers Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dales Pics 005.jpg
 
You have one heck of a friend. Can you send me his contact info so I can send him a case of beer? ;)

Haha. Thanks. He catches Peppermints. I went to his house the other day, he had 27 bandits.
 
I never feed sponge. My rocks usually get turned over (only a few) that grow xenia on top and sponge on the bottom (dark side). My angel goes hunting almost immediately.
 
I love Angels!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new