The Angel Lovers Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I actually just added a Golden to my DT.......tore through all of my fleshy corals pretty quick unfortunately (acans, Trachy, Elegance). He is slowly become more and more visible....Rattooth is correct, they are a very shy fish, which is why they are so expensive (very difficult to catch without the use of cyanide).
 
My new Elbi.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430100454.244799.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430100476.201415.jpg



image.jpg


Very nice elbi!

Here is my angel clan (have to post one at time on iPhone with attachments sorry). Straight off of divers den all of them...

4.25" Blue face angel
 
2 of my favorites, I love lemonpeels and eiblii's are very underrated.
 
Yeah. I think I got lucky with the eibli angel. He's the most colorful elibi I have ever seen. The picture does not do him justice.
 
my new 4" eibli angel
 

Attachments

  • 2015-06-20 22.33.17.png
    2015-06-20 22.33.17.png
    856.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 2015-06-20 22.32.39.png
    2015-06-20 22.32.39.png
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 2015-06-20 22.32.06.png
    2015-06-20 22.32.06.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 259
What size tank for Paracentropyge multifasciata? And what tank mates?
I have a 125 gallon, they're in with a cbb, a kueteri wrasse, 2 anthias , dj tang , 2 clowns, and 2 chromis, i had one with bigger angels and tangs in my previous and they can hold their own and i think they're very hardy and easily adapted to prepared foods. They don't bother any fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new