The Angel Lovers Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This fish yesterday in Hong Kong for sale, sold approximately us $ 25000

Mix.jpg
 
I just joined this thread, and I must say, I LOVE it! Beautiful pics you guys (and girls)!
 
I don't see any Bellus Angelfish (Genicanthus bellus), are these not very popular?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new