The Bandit's Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week, during my trip to Tampa, I had the privilege of visiting Mark Iltis (Coral Bandit) and photographing his reef. He has some beautiful anthias, but the highlight was his Comet. I couldn't get enough shots of that fish. Here are some of the shots I did. There are a few more in the Animals section of my website, PmWiki | Main / Welcome to gparr.com. I'll start another thread for the coral photos.
Gary

Fathead Sunburst Anthias (Serranocirrhitus latus)
iltisyellowchromis01d.jpg


Pseudocheilinus ocellatus
iltismystery03c.jpg


Pseudocheilinus ocellatus
iltismystery04c.jpg


Dendrochirus biocellatus
iltisfumanchu01d.jpg


Dendrochirus biocellatus
iltisfumanchu02d.jpg


Squareback Anthias (Pseudoanthias pleurotaenia)
iltisanthias02c.jpg


Squareback Anthias (Pseudoanthias pleurotaenia)
iltisanthias03c.jpg


Squareback Anthias (Pseudoanthias pleurotaenia)
iltisanthias04c.jpg


Calloplesiops altivelis
iltiscomet05d.jpg


Calloplesiops altivelis
iltiscomet03d.jpg


Calloplesiops altivelis
iltiscomet02d.jpg


Calloplesiops altivelis
iltiscomet01d.jpg
 
dang!!! so sweet man... keep up the good work Gary... and again, Bandit, nice fishes... I really like that Fathead Anthias... :)
 
wow stunning pictures.
 
Are u keeping that lion fish with the other fish? very nice fish.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new