The battle begins!!

Reefing8EZ

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
1,440
Reaction score
9
Location
Sunny SoCal!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I have been battling aptasia in my system for several months now and things are just keep getting worse.
Bigger and bigger aptasia and babies popping up everywhere! I was soooo close to tearing down and starting all over..
Well thanks to an R2R member I got a great deal on some aptasia eating berghia.. Big thanks to jlinzmaier!!
Received a 20 pack of nice size berghia nudibranch. Acclimating now..
And now the real battle begins! Muuaahahaahaaa!! (evil laugh)
I want others with this problem to know there is still hope..
 
very nice glad to here your sticking with it wish you the best in your battle
 
Ahhh.. Cute little fellas. All 20 came in nice and healthy.
Sadly after acclimation, I turned on my lights and found 2 on one of my yuma. I was only able to save one. RIP little guy..
 
Last edited:
I got some of these lil guys from someone local here they are great. They have put a big dent in my breakout. Good luck sure they will be happy fat lil guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new