The Bowser Paly

JBs_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yummy!

my bowser.jpg
And NO I do not have any ready yet. Just enjoy the eye candy and hold off on the PM.....well that is unless you have an insane amount of cash on hand. These babies broke me :)

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yummy!

my bowser.jpg And NO I do not have any ready yet. Just enjoy the eye candy and hold off on the PM.....well that is unless you have an insane amount of cash on hand. These babies broke me :)

those look familiar! Congrads on the sweet pickup, any way you could be conviced to start a thread on them in the zoanthid thread and post as new polyps grow? Sort of track growth rate?

DrTrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are indeed some killer palys. :tongue: I really likey at lot!! I think I just may have to try and find a couple. If anyone has one or two up for sale, then please let me know.

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure but i think these are the same ones. not sure how fast the car grows but mine has been pretty slow and the skirt seems longer than the car.
IMG_1362.jpg

REEF911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bowsers sensitive

I just got a 1 polyp frag of these and its been a whole week and it still has not opened. hasent melted but hasent opened.
ive seen the pics of these and loved the colors. i only hope my 1 polyp opens soon. if its this touchy of a polyp i can see why its high priced.

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love these....drooling over them! The skirts arevery nice.

Palys are my favs over zoas. They do well foe me while zoas kick the bucket.... hmmmm. People tell me my tank is too clean? Thats ok palys are better anyway.

125g mixed reef

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back