• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The camaro shows Feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your the scammer trying to get a free coral. No one else is taking the hit, everyone else is happy with their orders. Everyone can see the pictures and see how bad yours are too. You must have nothing better to do at 3am then banish me. To me it sounds like you just wanted to sell this shroom or do who knows what with it. The Camaro Show has never scammed anyone and everyone else here will tell you that, It’s not like I don’t have the name and the reputation. I’m not some guy on Craig’slist. You have the whole story and all the pictures bought from another reputable collector on here, but you want to take the low road and try your best to ruin my name over a Legit Berserker You’ve barely had 24 hours.
How about you take this wild back and you give my money back.

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many times do I need to tell you its not wild. I thought you were done posting?
I thought I told you it’s not a berserker and every top mushroom guy in the industry says it too and you still won’t admit it. I can post these pics all day. You scammed me. It’s plain as day.

Attachments

• 80DB4AC5-23F7-4438-98CF-9F01A5350D5F.png
    80DB4AC5-23F7-4438-98CF-9F01A5350D5F.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought I told you it’s not a berserker and every top mushroom guy in the industry says it too and you still won’t admit it. I can post these pics all day. You scammed me. It’s plain as day.
Show them my original picture of hone I bought them. Your showing your frag picture which still is the only picture you got. I have nothing to admit because you did not get scammed. Give the thing some time, I know you've only been in the hobby a year or two. Why are you banned on shroom room?

Last edited:

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show them my original picture of hone I bought them. Your showing your frag picture which still is the only picture you got. I have nothing to admit because you did not get scammed. Give the thing some time, I know you've only been in the hobby a year or two. Why are you banned on shroom room?
I called somebody an idiot on a political post. I’m banned from fbook for thirty days. If I wasn’t I would most certainly be posting this in that group to show the world. But, I will just wait the other 25 days and then do it. But like I said previously. Everyone is saying one thing but you and you alone won’t make it right. Bye

Attachments

• 1D38BA9A-E872-42C3-AA36-A9395B3A5C9B.png
    1D38BA9A-E872-42C3-AA36-A9395B3A5C9B.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 86

Reef Mania LLC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A++ seller! My coral came in awesome! Packaged very very well, frags were in zen reef transport cups, definitely above and beyond the normal seller! Very responsive and a pleasure to do business with! Don’t hesitate to place an order! Will definitely buy again! :)

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@ChiCity "i had a positive experience dealing with chayse.. there are some hard to find gems in his highend collection and communication throughout the transaction was a breeze.

"i highly recommend buying from this r2r seller if quality corals are your thing!"

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A++ seller! My coral came in awesome! Packaged very very well, frags were in zen reef transport cups, definitely above and beyond the normal seller! Very responsive and a pleasure to do business with! Don’t hesitate to place an order! Will definitely buy again! :)
@ChiCity "i had a positive experience dealing with chayse.. there are some hard to find gems in his highend collection and communication throughout the transaction was a breeze.

"i highly recommend buying from this r2r seller if quality corals are your thing!"
Thanks so much guys I hope both of your orders do amazing for you! The Camaro Show strives to provide the most beautiful corals Possible!

DesertReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can confirm I sold berserker bounces to Camaro a few months ago. The beauty about this hobby is everyones tanks can grow and sometimes change a corals appearance based off tank parameters lighting flow ect! No doubt in my mind Camaro would ever try to scam someone! Give the berserker he sold you some time to settle in!

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can confirm I sold berserker bounces to Camaro a few months ago. The beauty about this hobby is everyones tanks can grow and sometimes change a corals appearance based off tank parameters lighting flow ect! No doubt in my mind Camaro would ever try to scam someone! Give the berserker he sold you some time to settle in!
I’m not going to continue to argue with you two. I have asked some of the most respected people in this hobby if it was a berserker. Every single one said no and all agreed this is a lucky charms bounce.

21684447-FF0B-495F-A745-923216EFF036.jpeg

DesertReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not going to continue to argue with you two. I have asked some of the most respected people in this hobby if it was a berserker. Every single one said no and all agreed this is a lucky charms bounce.

21684447-FF0B-495F-A745-923216EFF036.jpeg
Filters are a cool thing huh?! Corals look different from system to system depending on light, flow, nutrients ect. Why do you think so many of the same corals get different names when imported. I don’t personally care what you or “well known” people call it. It is easy to change/alter photos these days. Reading through his reviews seems like you are the ONLY one calling him a liar.

look at the difference between the top two lucky charms.

7C83E56E-B123-4F52-AC1D-0948D9E46AB5.png

You could make the argument the top right lucky charm looks like a hobbit bounce as well… all depends on each individuals tanks, filters and what photos you choose. I’m sorry you feel like you got scammed. Sounds like you would be best off buying coral in person. Have a good night.

B8850182-55A6-40DE-989A-9578E042905B.png

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Filters are a cool thing huh?! Corals look different from system to system depending on light, flow, nutrients ect. Why do you think so many of the same corals get different names when imported. I don’t personally care what you or “well known” people call it. It is easy to change/alter photos these days. Reading through his reviews seems like you are the ONLY one calling him a liar.

look at the difference between the top two lucky charms.

7C83E56E-B123-4F52-AC1D-0948D9E46AB5.png

You could make the argument the top right lucky charm looks like a hobbit bounce as well… all depends on each individuals tanks, filters and what photos you choose. I’m sorry you feel like you got scammed. Sounds like you would be best off buying coral in person. Have a good night.

B8850182-55A6-40DE-989A-9578E042905B.png
Based on your sound logic I sure hope my purple torches turn into holy grails.

Look at your own picture. The one you posted, on the top left then look at mine. It’s plain as day. The fact you got over on him then he’s trying to do it to me is ridiculous. Then you are saying that top right mushroom looks like a hobbit and not a fire shroom is laughable and explains why you sell things the way you do.

0FC0BD7B-7584-47EB-AEA1-3994C7004DD2.jpeg

Last edited:

DesertReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yours
ABD2707A-F777-4C1E-8145-A9F4E84E5DC1.png

Mine Taken from my tank a few moments ago. It is blurry from flow.

540E266B-F996-49D4-BC15-5333783A1507.png

now with a filter. Super easy to change appearances is all I’m trying to get at.

D3E46A88-8A00-4381-8AB6-F484E31C3DEE.png

Your berserker looks super stressed. Try to give it some time and TLC. It will come around!

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure is weird how all my posts disappeared. Even if you scroll up you will see in his previous comment he copied showing page three and now it’s page two. Almost like a mod deleted them…

I tried to be nice and even stayed I would send it back and somehow that post is now deleted. Don’t worry, I have screen shot everything. Some shady stuff going on in here. It’s all going to PayPal now.

97DEB5F1-887F-4108-9DCF-EE300B139DE3.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sure is weird how all my posts disappeared. Even if you scroll up you will see in his previous comment he copied showing page three and now it’s page two. Almost like a mod deleted them…

I tried to be nice and even stayed I would send it back and somehow that post is now deleted. Don’t worry, I have screen shot everything. Some shady stuff going on in here. It’s all going to PayPal now.

After reading your post This makes no sense I’m not sure what you are talking about.

As far as someone deleting your posts (which I don’t see) I don’t have the power to delete anything. There’s nothing shady going on and everyone will tell you that as I have tried.

Here’s what I will do for someone who has tried to dename me for a Legit Berserker. You can send it back it to me and you pay shipping and I will give you the credit to pick something else out in my collection. If the shroom comes dead or in ill health there’s nothing and your out. If it comes healthy and happy I’ll give you the price of the Berserker to pick something else out, if you don’t find anything you like that’s on you as I’m more into sps and high end zoas and gonis. I will also let you wait till I may have something you like available. As in my sales post it says All Sales are Final and by buying the shroom you agreed to that and what you see is what you get. Let me know if you’d like to use that option. So to clarify I will give you the value of the shroom to pick something else out for that value. I hope the rest of your order is doing Fantastic!
Peace, Love, Save the Coral!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

We haven’t removed any of your comments or anyone else’s that I can see.

But I am going to ask you guys to take this to PM or to email and out of the public.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Is this the post you thought was removed?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back