The Christal Caves 60g Cube (My Tank thread)

• Thread starter camajestic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the left of the acan?
that would be poor resolution of the camera mixed with the yellow filter of the yellow safety glasses to filter out the blue, what your seeing is the jagged points of rocks behind the acan, not beside. Not bubble algae, Look at the top downs and you can clearly see no bubble algae. I know what's in this tank, I stare at it for several hours a day. If I say there's not Bubble algae in this tank, there's not. You have never laid eyes On this tank, therefore you can't possibly know what's in it after one blurry picture.

jmann124

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would be poor resolution of the camera mixed with the yellow filter of the yellow safety glasses to filter out the blue, what your seeing is the jagged points of rocks behind the acan, not beside. Not bubble algae, Look at the top downs and you can clearly see no bubble algae. I know what's in this tank, I stare at it for several hours a day. If I say there's not Bubble algae in this tank, there's not. You have never laid eyes On this tank, therefore you can't possibly know what's in it after one blurry picture.

That's a pretty aggressive response man.

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a picture; so I know what it looks like ish (nice acan btw). I wasn't try deminishing your tank by saying that; it just looked like a singular bubble, and if you hadn't noticed it you would want to know it was there so you could get that sucka out! Sorry for the confusion!

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to give a general update.., There was a heater failure around September 2018 which caused a partial crash to this tank. Most of the players survived and are still kicking, (clown and Nem are Doing well!) Some, unfortunately, did not make it. I'll be taking photos, and updating stock lists some time tomorrow as It has been entirely too long since Ive been attentive to this tank.
Heart Attacks will do that kids. Don't get stressed and don't drink energy drinks.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back