The CUC lovers thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_4331.jpeg

Really had to look hard to find him :)
 
Just added 25 Astrea snails on Tuesday. And I’ve got a bunch of urchins (2 pincushion , hitchhiker pencil that are in the rear fuge area of one of my AIO chambers in detention and a a small long spine that came with live rock I added last November in the main display), a number of Turbos and Ceriths, plus a smallish conch as well as Astreas and a few Cowries I already had.
 
I love my conch too! However my love at the moment is "camo crab" i am hounstly unsure of the exact species. Its a hitchhikers from TBS i believe pitho crab?

He eats algea very bery slowly, sometimes i try to suck him up with a turky basker thinking its a clump of hair algea.
Camo crab

20240307_080122(0).jpg

20240307_080137.jpg


I have a few others i will get better pictures of.
20240310_184156.jpg

20240310_184147.jpg
Now I want to get one of those.
 
I got a second margarita snail to help keep the diatoms at bay.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20240405_204212840.jpg
    PXL_20240405_204212840.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 79
  • PXL_20240405_204209978.jpg
    PXL_20240405_204209978.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 96

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new