The CUC lovers thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is, I’m not sure when the last time the thread was updated, guess I should do that, but it’s had some algae bloom over the last few weeks. Not much, and I’ve been able to manually remove the big spots, but I thought I’d get ahead of it. I’ve heard lots of great things about ReefCleaners, so I will most certainly be looking into that. Thanks!

Do you know much about care requirements for Pompom crabs? Stable for a 20g? Asking for a friend… lol
I personally was rather disappointed with my reefcleaners order in the past.

They don't have quite as many species, but I'm now a repeat customer for www.reeftopia.com . Amazing prices, super healthy stuff, and free priority overnight plus free snails if you spend a certain amount. And they have all kinds of other atlantic goodies including fish on their site. My most recent order included 300 astraea snails, 300 blue leg hermits, 12 free nerites, and 3 yellow headed jawfish. Jawfish are fantastic, settled in perfectly. I received close to 400 astraea and 400 blue leg hermits, and almost 50 nerites. All of them arrived alive and are still alive almost 1 week later. I've been feeding them mass quantities of hair algae from an old tank I left running just for that. They eat a baseball sized portion daily. Quarantining them so they can get split between a few of my tanks.
 
The Tom Cruise of the reef:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/e2YHebN4JvxoGzWVA
1717627536710.gif
 
I personally was rather disappointed with my reefcleaners order in the past.

They don't have quite as many species, but I'm now a repeat customer for www.reeftopia.com . Amazing prices, super healthy stuff, and free priority overnight plus free snails if you spend a certain amount. And they have all kinds of other atlantic goodies including fish on their site. My most recent order included 300 astraea snails, 300 blue leg hermits, 12 free nerites, and 3 yellow headed jawfish. Jawfish are fantastic, settled in perfectly. I received close to 400 astraea and 400 blue leg hermits, and almost 50 nerites. All of them arrived alive and are still alive almost 1 week later. I've been feeding them mass quantities of hair algae from an old tank I left running just for that. They eat a baseball sized portion daily. Quarantining them so they can get split between a few of my tanks.
Might need to check them out!
 
Might need to check them out!
Rebecca and Pete are awesome to deal with, 20+ yrs now ,never a problem with them... ;) :)
 
What should I do with this guy now that I have very few asterinas?
IMG_0966.jpeg
Either feed it live chocolate chip stars or pass on to the next reefer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new