The CUC lovers thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1000094014.jpg
 
Picked up a giant knobby creeper from Reef Cleaners. I have big hands and he still looks huge!

Thinking of naming it either “Goliath” or “Juggernaut”.

IMG_4817.jpeg

IMG_4816.jpeg
That is gnarly, I love it. Is Harold not an option for the name? It seems straightforward and likeable, but not too pretentious.
 
" whatcha lookin at ?"
20240611_231441.jpg

" dam he/she eats a lot of asterina's" s ex undetermined yet ? @Slocke ?
20240612_160559.jpg
 
I have no idea. Can you even sex them?
Yes by coloration under tail ,too soon to tell for ours,still a lil faded in color ,but eating like royalty... ;) :)
20240612_160559.jpg
 
Yes by coloration under tail ,too soon to tell for ours,still a lil faded in color ,but eating like royalty... ;) :)
20240612_160559.jpg
Great underrepresented member of the CUC! Technically, asterinas can also be considered CUC, so does that make Harlys CUCCUC?
 
Ole one eye Willy ,said this morn...:D
"hey stop what's that sound, everybody look what's goin'down"
Stay tuned...;):)
20240614_111941.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new