The dream is alive!

Here’s my female
IMG_4411.jpeg

IMG_4409.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Great looking tank!
Welcome.gif
 
How do you like the ATO? Any issues setting it up and dialing it in?
I have one on order with @Bulk Reef Supply
Love it so far, works great with the app and built in temp prob/leak detector is a plus. It’s plug and play. Took off the reservoir volume detector since I feel it’s not super accurate unless you really dial in the tube length and height. Didn’t go with the stock Red Sea ATO reservoir anyway and instead opted for a 15gl innovative marine, which lasts me about a week or more…so not really a huge deal. A 5gl reservoir for a 140gl tank is a little silly.
 
Love it so far, works great with the app and built in temp prob/leak detector is a plus. It’s plug and play. Took off the reservoir volume detector since I feel it’s not super accurate unless you really dial in the tube length and height. Didn’t go with the stock Red Sea ATO reservoir anyway and instead opted for a 15gl innovative marine, which lasts me about a week or more…so not really a huge deal. A 5gl reservoir for a 140gl tank is a little silly.
Okay cool. I’ll probably take off the reservoir detector as well. I too have a 15 gal IM reservoir but I only use it when I go out of town for longer trips. I use an Eshopps Pacifica 10 gallon acrylic ATO.
 
Okay cool. I’ll probably take off the reservoir detector as well. I too have a 15 gal IM reservoir but I only use it when I go out of town for longer trips. I use an Eshopps Pacifica 10 gallon acrylic ATO.
Why not use the 15gl permanently if it will last longer? Out of curiosity
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new