The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0515R2Rgiveaway_banner _700x400-2.jpg

The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!
Sponsored by eKoral.io!

Limitless Possibilities. Reef keeping has never been so easy. Your eKoral devices take over your duties so you can enjoy your fish tank. When you want to make fine adjustments, you can adjust the settings of light, temperature, and the wave pump of your aquarium with one simple swipe on your smartphone. Not at home? Not a problem. Stay in touch with your tank anywhere, anytime.
Your aquarium always remains within your reach, no matter where you are. With the help of cloud-based technology, you can remotely control and monitor your fish life via your smart phone or tablet. Read more here.

How to Enter:

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Check out all the details of the eK Core Controller and then post back in this thread something you like about it. https://www.ekoral.io/products/ek-core.html

Bonus 1. Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

Bonus 2. Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (3) entries are possible so you would have four (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

Drawing:
Open till June 25th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread on June 26th pending verification of entry. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

The Prize:
The eK Core Controller (controller only and does not include any accessory) shipped to your door!
eKoral_Pro02_34993407-5d6a-4b8a-ab05-3eda1b2d6973_540x.jpg

ek-core-hole-positions.png

eK Core
The most important part of the eKoral system is the innovative eK Core base unit. It offers both aquarists and hobbyists wide range of options to customize, control and monitor their aquatic environment.

ek-core.png

icon-lightning.png

The system does not require any extra user programming to operate, as it is set to automatically connect to the Internet and download the necessary data to properly simulate several different reef systems around the world.

banner-ek-core-fishs.png

app-light-screen.png

This modern aquarium controller is integrated with an extremely user-friendly interface that offers seamless customization via a handy mobile app.

Be Real-Time 24/7
- Water quality reading
- Equipment status
- Water level monitor
- Leak detector

Automatic Control
- Automatic scheduler
- Triggers and actions
- Scenario control

Alert system
Alerts you if there is any abnormalities detected

Seamlessly Synced with Cloud
Never lost date.

Remote Monitor
- Remotely control via smart device
- Real-time webcam video

Time-lapse Preview
Preview setting to perfect your system.

Maximum Connect
- Cable
- WiFi
- Bluetooth

Information Security
- Account verification
- Personal encryption key
- SSL connection

icon-download.png

The eK Core will periodically receive over-the-air (wireless) updates through the Internet. It's designed with maximum flexibility in mind to be entirely "future-proof".

icon-up-down-arrow.png

ek-core-hole-positions.png

Thanks again to eKoral!

Last edited by a moderator:

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main Entry: I really like how easy to set up it is, automatically connects to internet. Also super duper cool is the fact that you can download settings for different reefs around the world, e.g. more flow, tidal settings, lighting levels, all that stuff. I would definitely use this!

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it is preprogrammed based on reefs around the world and gives current data about your tank.

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did bonus 2

So where is the pricing on your products

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think their use of ultrasound to monitor water levels is interesting, would like not having to fish sensors out of the water for maintenance.

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it’s a complete system out of the box

Biglex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool system! I have a smart ato so has the optic sensor. Interested to see how the ultra sound performs!

Biglex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool system! I have the smart atonwith optic sensor intraseted to see the ulta sound sensor in action

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy, this is what I was waiting for! :D

1cf.gif

Official Entry: I really like the eKoral's connection system and how easy it is to get started. I like the way everything looks, nothing over the top or overly flashy. I think this is a great entry into the hobby and I'm really interested to see where it goes in the next few years!

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #2: Shared on Facebook :D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing:
Open till March 25th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

Is this correct?

Sorry that should have said June 25th! Corrected!

clark griswold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

Excited about this contest. Been following this controller on Mad Hatter's reef. I really like how user friendly the system seems and ease of setup.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 50 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.5%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back