The excitement is real!

AussieReefTas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.
After spending hours on this site, reading advice and seeing all the support, I thought it was time we said hello and became apart of this great community.
He (Spencer) and I (Jennelle) are a couple from Australia who are about to begin this amazing hobby together.
We are in the process of ordering our Cade Reef S2/P 1200 Aquarium (arriving December) to get us started on this journey!
I love watching videos and seeing pictures of peoples aquariums and have always wanted my own to admire.
Spencer has previously owned a marine tank a few years back but decided to give the hobby away when he moved house and swore he would not get back into it again, but I have worn him down (the things we do for love).
We will start a build thread of our journey when we get a little closer to setting up (a couple of months away yet).
Thanks to all in advance!
Jennelle and Spencer :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.
After spending hours on this site, reading advice and seeing all the support, I thought it was time we said hello and became apart of this great community.
He (Spencer) and I (Jennelle) are a couple from Australia who are about to begin this amazing hobby together.
We are in the process of ordering our Cade Reef S2/P 1200 Aquarium (arriving December) to get us started on this journey!
I love watching videos and seeing pictures of peoples aquariums and have always wanted my own to admire.
Spencer has previously owned a marine tank a few years back but decided to give the hobby away when he moved house and swore he would not get back into it again, but I have worn him down (the things we do for love).
We will start a build thread of our journey when we get a little closer to setting up (a couple of months away yet).

Hi Jennelle and Spencer! Welcome (and Spencer, Welcome Back to hobby)!

Lisa and Michael here. Glad you joined. Its such a great hobby and this is a site filled with lots of knowledge. This is a great reference book type article:

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.
Welcome!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back